Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Another (Sub) Game.

TheSIlent1

Currently me and my friend are slowly drifting away from this game just cause we currently have what we want at the moment. 

Hes looking at CS:GO and rainbow six siege

While im looking at ESO, Titanfall and Dragon age inquisition

Knowing me ill probably just buy the same game as him no doubt it'll be CS:GO coz MLG focking 360 noScope pleb penta kill and stuff. 

Personally i don't find the game play likable from the competitive match's how it's one life per round, but titanfall when i played some of that the combat was nice fast paced,the movement was really smooth.

Then there's ESO a game that I've wanted for a while and nice there's no subscription anymore (Yay!) Mostly how it's left an emptiness in my mind as to what the game could potentially give, and im into games like tera where the action is more flowing rather than have the character stand there and just wipe your face across the key-board when you have to kill something. I do like the Do the whatever the hell you want that skyrim has but does ESO have this?

And Then there's Dragon age looks cool, story is rubbish apparently. and combat looks rather nice like tera's

~~~

Finally His games

CS:GO I do like competitive games but i really like competitive games with fast paced action (titanfall) but sadly that's not that competitive, To me CS:GO's combat seems like closed map mid-long range fighting (seems interesting). 

Mostly im just not caught by the 1 life per round it's always bugged me in games could be fun.

Rainbow Six Siege These games are always cool with how competitive they are but i think i may get CS:GO over this game though.

What would you guys recommend or anything else, maybe some views of how yo guys see this game?

I like Competitive games with fast pace games and games like tera so i may just buy ESO and CS:GO XD

Edited by TheSIlent1

I would like to comment on Siege but my game starts then all I can do is look at the menus.

I can’t even start a solo game or party or anything. It tries to create a squad and then just stops. Annoying because I got my friends to get the beta and theirs work. 

If i like it though i will probably buy it as i have seen it for £25 rather than paying £50 for it on steam. 

As for ESO it is rubbish as they changed all the macanics that i liked about skyrim/oblivian, just stick to skyrim/oblivian. 

Can I recomend you take a look at Insergentcy. It is like CS and it has PVP as well as PVE.

PVE: I like the way you only have one life, but everyone respawns when the objective is complete with auound 8 objective per match. i have had some amazing and intence moments when everyone has died and it is up to you two complete the objective. 

PVP is the usual. 

It also has steam workshop, that give you the ability to choose some great weapon skins. 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/222880 here is the link, currently 35% off. got mine with 50 or 75% off