Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward Option: [Random Item] - Or - [+1 Platinum]

Qb3rt

Would silence a lot of complaints about having to purchase things with plat.

Would also be nice for those who need a few extra plat to afford something (example: wanting to purchase a WF slot for 12 plat but only having 10 plat).

This is a pretty fair idea. 365 plat after a year of taking the 1 plat hehe, I doubt anyone can really present an argument as to why that would be bad. It still retains the "oh god I can't wait *buys plat*" mentality. Hell, it might even make it worse :P

I like this idea. I do not see it being used, as they do not seem to want platinum to be available in any way besides being bought. At the same time, with as long as it would take to get anything with this system it might just be considered. Might add that it is only a choice after you are getting the 7day rewards.

A tiny trickle of plat might encourage people to spend plat, which in turn would probably encourage them to spend money so they can get whatever they want now instead of later. If you make it a choice between login reward and +1 plat, it'd control both player frustration over the S#&$ty roulette and slow down the plat income even more.

Edited by Kyte