Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Research Labs. (Moved From General Discussion)

SirGhosty

The labs in the dojo let you research technology from every faction except one the Tenno. We still don't know who we are all we know is that we went to sleep along time ago and woke up to people trying to kill us so naturally we would research our own past and learn about long forgotten weapons and artifacts. The Tenno labs would be about melee and stealth like silent poisons and claws that allow you to stick on walls to remain out of sight. Also you can get little tid-bits of lore (I'm surprised, and a little disappointed, that they didn't do this in the first place.)  so we can learn a little more about ourselves, and our mysterious leaders.

The labs in the dojo let you research technology from every faction except one the Tenno. We still don't know who we are all we know is that we went to sleep along time ago and woke up to people trying to kill us so naturally we would research our own past and learn about long forgotten weapons and artifacts. The Tenno labs would be about melee and stealth like silent poisons and claws that allow you to stick on walls to remain out of sight. Also you can get little tid-bits of lore (I'm surprised, and a little disappointed, that they didn't do this in the first place.)  so we can learn a little more about ourselves, and our mysterious leaders.

Sounds like a great idea, honestly. +1

Boltor, Bolto, Scindo, Fragor, Paris, Braton, Bo, Skana, Strun, Boar, all of these weapons are Tenno designs, even the Latron. There's already many Tenno weapons c:

Yeah I get that, but wouldn't it be cool to unlock weapons with some kind of utility? Sort of like the claw thing that the OP suggested?