The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Xlonos Is Now Recruiting!

SoosKitashi

Xlonos is now recruiting!

We are currenty a small clan that is looking to expand and welcome all active players no matter what rank you are! 

Dojo:

Our dojo is very spacious featuring 4 levels and almost anything that you could want researched and ready for you! We have 2 of each type of lab, 3 dueling rooms, an obstacle course, and 2 observatories!

Rankings:

Initiate:

when you start in clan Xlonos, you will be made an initiate. This level has the power to host the dojo

Soldier:

When you advance from initiate, you will become a soldier. This level has the power to host the dojo as well as invite others to join clan Xlonos

Sage:

When you advance from Soldier, you will become a Sage. This level has the power to host the dojo, invite others to join clan Xlonos, and queue research

Leader

When you advance from Sage, you will become a Leader. This level has the power to host the dojo, invite others to join clan Xlonos, queue research, and make changes to the clan vault

Officer:

When you advance from Sage, you will become a Leader. This level has the power to host the dojo, invite others to join clan Xlonos, queue research, make changes to the clan vault, and deploy solar rails

General:

When you advance from Sage, you will become a Leader. This level has the power to host the dojo, invite others to join clan Xlonos, queue research, make changes to the clan vault, deploy solar rails, and moderate the chat

Our Goal:

As of right now, we have been building the dojo for quite some time, and we think that it is fianlly time to open the clan up to the public. We are a shadow clan right now, so we can only allow around 5 people in to begin with, but as our clan grows we will rank it up so that we can bring more players into it. 

Joining:

if you would like to explore the dojo or join the clan please leave a response to this thread and let me know the following:

1- What is your mastery rank?

2- Why do you want to join the clan?

3- Are you willing to help progress the clan and help it grow?

Shoutout to 8bitshep who founded this clan and invested many resources into making the dojo what it is today!

Thank you for considering clan Xlonos!

Edited by ryanbacon

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am interested in joining your clan, my older account got hacked so excuse my low level :\

1.I am of Mastery Level 1, very close to 2

2.The reason I would like to join your clan is to really play with others, get to know them, because I really can't find any way where I can fight with some others.

3.Yes, I would be 100% willing to help, since I am on about 5-6 days of the week/ everyday about 5-7 hours

If you are interested, message me directly on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ getgotrektrokt/

<Never Judge A Book By It's Cover>