The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Void's Deepest Place

Chris9428

A pheonix would fit in my opinion. A heavenly place always reminds me of a pheonix.

Also, this would be the first flying boss.

I'd rather see the Control core (The thing in the Void which is apparently controlling the Corrupted) manifest itself as the First-Ever built Prime Warframe. It could manipulate the environment to its advantage as the fight progresses.

A GLADOS style core sentry inside a hidden Orokin cache. Uses Orokin tower trap mechanics to alter the room as the fight unfolds, destroying a node or 'eye' unlocks next stage of the fight. Naturally normal Orokin tower enemies will reinforce as the fight progresses.

Reward is a cache containing a rare mod, a forma, and crafting mats/void keys t1-4.

I support this topic. 

Too bad all this costs money....

A GLADOS style core sentry inside a hidden Orokin cache. Uses Orokin tower trap mechanics to alter the room as the fight unfolds, destroying a node or 'eye' unlocks next stage of the fight. Naturally normal Orokin tower enemies will reinforce as the fight progresses.

Reward is a cache containing a rare mod, a forma, and crafting mats/void keys t1-4.

I support this topic. 

Too bad all this costs money....

They're planning to increase the droprate of the voidkeys, and I guess they'll also decrease the costs. But I don't know about that.

Anyways, the boss should drop some really good things, since it's going to be a helluva fight.

They're planning to increase the droprate of the voidkeys, and I guess they'll also decrease the costs. But I don't know about that.

Anyways, the boss should drop some really good things, since it's going to be a helluva fight.

Do you have a quote on the "increase the droprate of void keys"?

A pheonix would fit in my opinion. A heavenly place always reminds me of a pheonix.

Also, this would be the first flying boss.

That sounds pretty cool though I think there should be like,multiple paths you could take,maybe for instance you could have one path leading for that boss,and then another one for, say,a water boss? Or maybe even a Stalker King? Or whatever interesting things could pop up, I guess

(I remembered a cool water boss right after I posted,and here it is! A warframe that can adapt to the current terrain,gaining advantages and disadvantages depending on the terrain!)

Edited by Jinkz

That sounds pretty cool though I think there should be like,multiple paths you could take,maybe for instance you could have one path leading for that boss,and then another one for, say,a water boss? Or maybe even a Stalker King? Or whatever interesting things could pop up, I guess

(I remembered a cool water boss right after I posted,and here it is! A warframe that can adapt to the current terrain,gaining advantages and disadvantages depending on the terrain!)

Choosing one of multiple available paths sounds interesting.

Each one might protect a different vault with different treasures.

• 2 weeks later...