Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Address These Issues:

Kissker

first off Lotus voice.... at first the 'static connection' sound was rather unique -but  it is loud, and the fact that , it "IS" her voice is rather annoying.  Please have an option to put normal voice instead of "over the intercom" voice.

Next up...other players.  Ok it's cool I have randoms join me, that's why I am not solo after all - but please, allow host to KICK the players that do stupid things like...

A) stand there doing nothing (afk)

B) rush through levels avoiding chest/containers/loot  (you know the IMPORTANT stuff so you can upgrade)

and please, when I set my latency limit - I expect it to work WHILE the game is in play.  If I have it set to 500 and I notice people are "rubber banding" in my game - so I set it to 200 I expect players with higher ping to be BOOTED OUT.

Already sick of players joining my game in progress just to rush through it and not pick up a darn thing.

Really, really, hoping for a Wipe before release.

First of all, no kick. Just no. There is probably nothing you could do that would get abused more than allowing anyone to kick for any reason. Use the contacts list to weed out the undesirables.

Should be able to adjust voice in settings. Hopefully they will add subtitles soon and we won't need her voice at all.

By the way, no kicking. Ever.