The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Of Sanctuarium Now Recruiting!

Drakenguard

Hello fellow tenno! I recently started my own clan after being fed up with the larger clans being so impersonal and formal all the time. 

My goal for this clan is to create a community of which nobody is afraid to ask questions, ask for help, and just create a positive warframe environment of which we can all enjoy!

Requirements: None! Just be willing to chat and play! If you're a newbie I'll help you out! If you're a veteran player who just wants something to do, that's fine too!

Policy on Resource Contribution for builds: I do not force, nor expect anyone to donate anything! I've been able to build everything myself so far, and I'll most likely be able to continue this trend! Although if you wish to donate anything it would certainly be appreciated.

Grounds for Removal: I won't kick you for inactivity like other "just business" clans do. Stuff comes up, we have lives, I get it! The only thing that'll really force me to kick you would be just being an overall unpleasant person to be around. So don't be an &#! and you're golden!

Although we are currently a ghost clan, I do not plan to keep it that way. Once we get close to member cap I'll upgrade it! We are currently at 4/10! So around 8 or 9 I'll build the barracks.

I look forward to meeting any of you who are interested! If you have any questions feel free to ask me here or in game! IGN : Drakenguard