The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Idea - "blades Of Bushido" - Conclave Based Clan

vGrayFox

***For Tennos seeking a PvP Clan*** ***Competitive****

I am looking to start a "Conclave" base clan centered around winning and dominating any competition

I know many players play conclave and don't get put on consistent teams, often have to carry, and still lose.

Creating this clan will eliminate that, not only will you be in a friendly and active clan. You be in a clan with members with the same mindset as you..."WINNING".

Our Dojo, will have multiple dueling rooms, to train those interested in conclave and for those who want to increase their aim and learn better battling tactics.

I want to create something big, and I think this idea has chance. A lot of players and clans are centered around PvE and Farming and all that good stuff. However,  this isn't one of those type of clans, we will be focused more on conclave and getting newer players interested in conclave. 

However, that doesn't mean we can't farm for those parts you're looking for on a tough mission lol.

BLADES OF BUSHIDO

*Active/Friendly/Competitive

*Personal Conclave Trainers

*Always find a reliable Teammate(s) when entering Conclave

*Guaranteed 80%+ win right in Conclave

(Some of the structures and what we would offer)

However, that doesn't mean we can't farm for those parts you're looking for on a tough mission lol.

If you are interested in this idea and want to make something big, leave a comment, thoughts, or IGN below.

Thanks,

-Gray Fox