The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Badass Whales Open To Public!

JDWhaler

Greetings, fellow Tenno.

Recently the Ghost Clan Badass Whales has become open to public. Only just now have i configured the ranks and set the MOTD, and decided to open it up. Before you join, there are some ground rules:

Rules

1. Do not offend ANYONE. Result = Warning

2. Do not abuse rank permissions. Result = Kick

3. Don't flood research. Result = Warning

4. Don't build without my permission = Warning

5. If you can, be sure to assist in the construction of decorations or rooms

Things you don't need to worry about:

1. Level. Badass Whales allows all to join as long as they can fight. Mastery Rank has no problems.

2. Frames. Obviously, your frame won't matter either.

3. Invite. To join the Clan you will need to either reply to this post, message me In-game or message me through the Warframe website. Type your EXACT in-game user in case you message me from another account.

Perks from joining us. (or me at the moment :/)

What can you get from joining? Well, for one if the clan grows large you can easily find Squads, Sellers or Buyers. I, for one am very into trading so if you wish to trade don't hesitate. I also like to help people on missions so a massive community will help new Tenno to discover new things. 

The Dojo

Currently, the Dojo is far from complete, only being the main room, an unfinished elevator and an unfinished reactor. I assure you I am not publicizing the Clan so people can contribute, but if you're feeling generous don't be nervous about contributing!

Reputation Concept

The "Reputation" concept for the Clan has a smooth system. Completing certain objectives, contributing or just being yourself earns you Rep Points. The more Rep points you have, the higher your chances of ranking up in the Clan.

Do note that receiving warnings will lower your Rep Points depending on the badness of your actions.

Here are the averages:

Contribute to Construction - 10 Rep Points

Assist New Tenno - 20 Rep Points

Become a good friend of the owner - 50 Rep points

Become Trustworthy by the Owner - 100 Rep points

Ignore the name

When i first created a Clan, i solidly did it because i wanted to forge Tenno labs, Orokin labs etc, so i gave it a random name that relates to my user. I expect this name will NOT stay unless you guys really wish for it.

Contests & Events

Yes, Badass Whales will be hosting Events at random times which will be based around random things. There are no events available as of now (due to the fact i just opened it :P) but the newest one will be a cool-ish one. Want a hint? It's in the title of this Clan

Thank you all for reading! I look forward to seeing some members soon (If that happens -_0)