The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto Excalibur For Halloween

PlaneMaster117

To me, the main question is "why not?"

As stated by those before me, devs get their money.

We get our skin.

Win=Win

On a more personal note, I'd love for it to come out on Halloween.

thank you man finally im getting those who understand

Yes thank you for understanding finally the group of people I needed to support the cause

Edited by PlaneMaster117

I agree alpha but this whole this is an attempt to get them to sell it a second time this year that's all

Well I certainly don't mind them releasing the Proto Excal skin again on Halloween, along with the new unique skins.

Well I certainly don't mind them releasing the Proto Excal skin again on Halloween, along with the new unique skins.

I really don't think anyone does but I need help for DE to notice please spread the word to help us get more people talking to increase the chances of it happening Edited by PlaneMaster117

That's what she said

:)

I missed the proto skin because i took a long break from the game. And now I have to wait 6 months to get my dream hayden tenno build... proto excal and proto glaive on the glaive prime. :(

Pls for the love of lotus BRING IT BACK SOONER. TAKE MY MONIES DE.

Can't tell if you're serious or not but you made me smile

1.) Not a fan of extreme exclusivity that DE likes to do.

2.) Umbra is coming. So why withhold photo excal cuz you know ain't know one gonna use it once Umbra is out!

3.) A lot of players are either new to the game or missed it during the last launch.

So by that logic. Please do release it for Halloween

1.) Not a fan of extreme exclusivity that DE likes to do.

2.) Umbra is coming. So why withhold photo excal cuz you know ain't know one gonna use it once Umbra is out!

3.) A lot of players are either new to the game or missed it during the last launch.

So by that logic. Please do release it for Halloween

Yes I'm getting the support and people I needed you understand if it's not to much trouble spread the word so that if enough people comment and voice this we have a chance at making it happen