Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Credit Sink] Login-Reward Slots

Virilitas

So, given the non-existence of a good credit sink at the moment people have been building up large fortunes once they get their mods up to reasonable levels and are looking for ways to use them effectively.

The log-in rewards system has been upgraded to actually have chances to give out useful things.

Idea: Allow people to 'play the slots' with the log-in rewards for a fee of let's say... 20,000 credits? That's certainly not a small amount, but some people would happily spend plenty on it for another chance at getting forma or good blueprints.

tldr: Add login rewards as a slot machine for 20k a spin

tldr: Add login rewards as a slot machine for 20k a spin

And make it more expensive for every extra spin a day. 

FI: you get the daily roll, then it cost 20k then 40k for the next and so forth.

To keep people from overusing it (I have 400k creds and would abuse the s*** out of it)

Edited by Akiba1307

Nope... That would simply make people to spam that, because a lot of people has a huge amount of credits (most likely closed beta players as myself) have more the 1 million credits, where 20k isn't much and can be easly obtained on alerts or in some 40 minutes play on high level missions... So... Not a good idea for a credit sink... My opnion is to make avatar packages for credits, some other things on market for credit too, (things that people would like to buy, open for ideas)

Yes I fully support this idea, currently there'ss nothing to 'sink' credits on as once you have everything maxed out, there's nothing to buy with credits.  This would be killing 2 birds with one stone, credit sink and alternative way to get catalysts/reactors other than alerts(which I, for one, despise).

Akiba: That's a great idea! Then you'd just get a good 2-3 spins a day extra instead of a couple dozen at once until you're broke.

Veleno: The rewards from it are still completely random, so you'd spend that 20k or whatever and get an ammo box. Or some xp for rank 30 weapon. So, the point would be to let some of these guys that have millions spend them all and actually get something out of it.