Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Suggestion} More Void!

EclipsedHusky

So I have been thinking about the Void a bit from what I have done in the missions I love the new stuff. Timed doors with prizes, tougher enemies without grinding through a defense mission. BUT I would like to see even more of it, so here is my idea.

Add two more tiers of keys.

Tier4 would be datamass missions (Lotus found a way to hack SOME data terminals so she sends you to go get em)

Also capture missions, Could find a holed up Corpus Crewman that knows something mainly how the Corpus got there, you take him and get the heck out of there.

Tier5 would be an assassination mission, through the bits of dialog Lotus gives us things like Hyena are to have been mass produced, so why wouldn't the thing corrupting the Corpus,Infested, and grineer NOT grab some of the bigger things to guard the Orokin towers? Yes it would simply be a buffed up version of a boss we already have, but DE could add just about anything to make the Corrupted version special.

Tier5s could be a 100% weapon item drop(meaning your RNG pool gets smaller) the idea is you would be jacking the piece of weaponry off the boss you just killed.