Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abilities Suggestions

MediaNinja

I love how each Warframe comes with their own abilities. However I think it would really take warframe to the next level if there was a way for players to have the ability to say go to their dojo's and learn new abilities. Abilities like MOD's will have a pre-determined amount of slots. Along with the default starter abilities players will be able to build and learn new abilities that will not only make the their warframe more customizable but also kinda help the dojo's true to their names as a place for warriors to hone their skills and grow as fighters. BTW WARFRAME RULES!!!

Abilities like MOD's will have a pre-determined amount of slots.

It's funny you say that. Warframe abilities used to be mods which could be equipped even on an unranked frame...providing your unranked frame had an equipped aura providing enough mod points allowing you to equip the desired ability mods. Also, as abilities were mods, you could have several of the same ability mods (but only one of each ability mod type equipped at a time) with each being a different rank; it made for some interesting mixing and matching of abilities and regular mods. Ability mods were removed in Update 15 (if I correctly recall) and were replaced with the unlocking and increasing power of abilities as your frame ranks up.