Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Impossible

oltreverso

I found in vois missions 8 reaper handle 7 latron stock and 5 latron barrel. is the last part to build latron and reaper forbidden?? Same situation with frost prime: i've got 2 helmet and 3 system but i've no chassis. how is it possible???? tell me

be a bit more patient, i know of some people who have gone though 100 keys and have not received a single blade or receiver yet, and with the current patch(I hope), lvl 2 & 3 keys should have a better chance at those parts

I just need 2 Latron parts, I have my Reaper built and Frost too, just missing that Latron /: 2 stocks and 3 BPs >.< RNG "gods" favored me last night with the reaper BP and handle back to back, and then the final piece for Frost Prime, be nice and they shall favor you too : D

I got Reaper Blade in the first Void mission I played, it was just too uncommon in even Tier III Orokin missions for most. This game also has a sub-par RNG system, that the DEs ARE working on fixing. With 8.0.5, Latron Prime Recievers and Reaper Prime Blades are now common-tier in Tier III, so hopefully you can find them more often than you were, which was not at all.