Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dread Bow Ap?

Triskelon

Was it intentional to not have armor penetration on the Dread bow?

Some people say it wasn't intentional, and they're going to add it later.  Others say it was because of it already having higher damage than Paris.

Either way it's still a great weapon, and i'm still going to continue using it regardless.

Some people say it wasn't intentional, and they're going to add it later.  Others say it was because of it already having higher damage than Paris.

Either way it's still a great weapon, and i'm still going to continue using it regardless.

It doesn't have armor ignore, it does triple damage to infested. It's called balance. The only weapon that does both is the ether/dual ethers.

Grineeer (Dev) said "Dread is working as intended"

It doesn't have armor ignore, it does triple damage to infested. It's called balance. The only weapon that does both is the ether/dual ethers.

I was just wondering, I still love this weapon.  Honestly it's perfect the way it is because if it had the AP/ignore/whatever it would just be a straight upgrade from the Paris.  At least this way their is a difference between the two.

It only does triple against trash infested. It may be different but it's not good different. It's too slow to take care of the swarms of non-Ancients (I've tried) and lack of AP (even partial AP!) makes it bad against Ancients or Grineer. As it stands it's more of a frustrating weapon to use.

Edited by Kyte