Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Incorrect Energy Color For Sigils/bullet Jump

StealthDragoon

This has been bugging me for a while, so I'll talk about it.  Best way I can explain is make an exemple...

Let's take Nova Prime for exemple. Nova's energy color is Purple, right? Then why is it that when I equip Sigils, the energy color is Blue? Why is it that when I Bullet Jump, the energy trail is Blue? Wouldn't make more sense if it was Purple like the default energy color of the Waframe?

Another exemple would be the brand new Atlas. He has Orange energy color and yet his sigils/bullet jump trail are blue.

Another exempler would be Ember Prime. Clearly has Orange color like fire, and yet her sigils/bullet jump trail are blue.

noticed that too, looks like DE uses the Blue color as a default for all this stuffs, not sure about the bullet jump, but you can change the energy color of the sigils on the sigil tab

I know about that, but how about when you can't find a close replica of the energy color you're trying to get? Nova's deep purple isn't in classic color pack, it's in Tenno pack. Fiery orange for Ember/Atlas would have to be a Shamrock orange.

This is the point of the thread. If sigil/bullet jump would use the warframe's default color, I wouldn't have this little problem.