Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few Ideas, Annoyances, And Bugs I've Found

Nagachief

Ideas:

1.) "Prefer Advanced Techquies Levels" Button

This option would allow to prefer joining up with others who have this option on. By Adv Techquies, I mean levels generated to prefer that you wall jump, climb, slide, and use other ninja'y abilites.

2.) "Do Not Host Public Missions" Button

My internet is far too weak and unreliable to be hosting pickup matches. This button will opt-out of the client being capable of hosting missions. This would reduce the frustrations of those joing a terrible host.

Annoyances:

1.) Grineer Scorpion

Stunlocks are unbearable, and I have seen this topic brought up in a couple of threads.

2.) Grineer Roller

Annoying, but better than it was thanks to Wyrm+Cyro.

3.) Stunlocks in General

Not fun at all, I try to avoid Grineer because of it. Though due to my Dual Ether, Infection rarely gives me troubles.

4.) Consistant DCs from games

This is probably more AT&T's fault than DE's tbh. Anytime my net has a small hiccup, it drops me from a game. I wish there was a little more tolerance towards net hiccups. As it is right now, AT&T will not fix line (And they themsleves have comfirmed it is a problem on their end) or other issues and there are no other ISPs with low-latency service where I live.

Bugs:

1.) The Void is too damn slow! (FPS wise)

It's another issue I've seen crop up on the forums. The new Orokin Tower tileset average around 5-15 FPS reguardless of settings, area, or amount of enemes. Generally, it is unplayable for me.

2.) The new Grineer Sub-ship tileset is kinda jerky.

The Grineer Sub-Ship tileset has performance issues in large rooms, but no where near that of the Void.

3.) When hosting, the more AI on screen, the worse my performance is.

This just recently cropped up in U8. when I am hosting a game, performance is progressively worse until I get stuck around 5 FPS. It appears that whatever U8 changed AI-wise has dramatically reduced my performance. It is not as bad of a drop on SOLO, but hosting on private gets worse the more players there are expoentionally.

4.) Mod descriptions are cut off on low resolutions.

In the mod equip screen, the unequipped mods at the bottom of the screen have their descriptions cut off when you hover over them @ 1280x720. No, don't ask me to incrase resolution, my computer can't handle it.

For Reference:

CPU: Intel Dual-Core E6600 Wolfdale 3.06 GHz

GPU: nVidia 9800 GTX+ 512MB

RAM: 8 GB DDR2