Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Different Hunter Type Warframe

Twixcard

The lights start blinking, the stalker! but he has been defeated so many times people are not scared of him anymore, that's why I present you with another hunter type of warframe which is nameless for now. I'll refer to 'it' as hunter from now on.

(Just a picture from deviant art what he COULD look like)
the_avengers___hawkeye_by_thedurrrrian-d

He's basically just another stalker who appears differently and also fights with a twist~

This guy would just be randomly appear somewhere around the map, lurking from far away so you can barely see him.
The next thing you know when you walk in to a room, there he is, standing, staring straight into your soul and before you know it, the hunter draws his bow / dual swords and attacks you!

The hunters skills could possibly be; (nobody knows for sure)
-Mind control (for a short time)
-A shuriken projectile skill (homing but block-able) OR
-A huge charged arrow (dodge-able) http://media.tumblr.com/87b754df3df4a10d1e639b75a276fa74/tumblr_inline_mlpp1oxgQE1qz4rgp.jpg
-Illusion (creates images that don't actually exists, like slash dash visuals or clone that doesn't do damage)
-Teleport
Open for suggestions.

Edited by Twixcard

I'd like to know where that picture is from.

I'd certainly love to see additional stalker types. Have one for each primary weapon. We have a bow stalker, let's get a shotgun and assault rifle stalker in. And multiple types of each!

STALKER CLAN, YEAH.

Picture is from Deviant Art. This hunter should melee you close up and snipe you using arrow from afar. Also has skills and can not be killed. Once you damage it enough. It will disappear. Maybe this is a teaser for the next character or.. only the mighty can kill him.

• 2 months later...