Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] For More Replay Value

Zetaemu

How about adding small achievements for ppl to work for. ( A standard now adays.) Let them be worth while, giving the the player a reward for X amount. Like a new look/skin for your Warframe, Weapons, Sentinals, Artifacts, and Unlocking extra slots etc. Could use this to offer differents ways to completes maps with playstyle.

Another great thing to add would be raid bosses or more BAMs. ( I remember a lot of for spaming this in a past LS you did. Also big enemys are fun to take down). Bosses with more then one way to kill them.

Alert missions could often be Huge Defensive missions to guard said artifact / points for a time frame. Allowing up to 10 or 12 players to take point and be apart of someting. Make these harder but rewarding. Dont let players horde in one spot and force them to split in groups. Give Missions that split the team up to complete certian areas.

Example - Team gets split 2 an 2. Two players are fighting off enemies well the other two are trying reach key points to lessen the enemy wave, allow a buff to stay on their teammates, keep enemies from getting stonger.

Just my suggestion of what could be. I love playing loot games and so far the game is great, but i know it can get better. Thxs to the Devs. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Zetaemu