Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

17.6.2 Nullifier Interaction With Atlas

evilfluffy

So in 17.6.1 you fixed this 

• Corpus Nullifiers will no longer destroy Frost’s Snow Globes if Frost enters the Nullifier Shield and globes are placed elsewhere.

Well now this is affecting Atlas's tectonics I was doing a void MD put a rockwall on the console and nullifier bubble touched me, but was no where near the wall and wall was removed.  I apologize if there was a post in the bug section already but I searched and was not able to find and I really want this bug to be known as it is a nuisance.

sorry bub, it doesn't make any sense but DE isn't going to fix it, just like they aren't going to fix random powers ending when you fall into unavoidable bottomless pits when you get knocked down for no reason into it and you have to throw down energy restores to cast your 145 energy iron skin again. 

they won't listen, just give it up already. 

They fixed it once already "bub" and that is a feature not a bug it always has been. Sorry to inform you mine is a bug they fixed once already yours is not.

uh except this is intended? sorry to burst your bubble, but i am glad you are finally starting to see what i have known all along, is DE's sneaky way of randomly messing things up. 

they aren't going to "fix" something that is intended. 

uh except this is intended? sorry to burst your bubble, but i am glad you are finally starting to see what i have known all along, is DE's sneaky way of randomly messing things up. 

they aren't going to "fix" something that is intended. 

Stop trying to troll we all know your "issue" is intended and mine is not since they already fixed this bug for frost once as I posted already in the OP.  I am done arguing with you as I have (twice now) disproved your opinion with facts.  

For your ease of reading

Fact 1:  Your "bug" is intended feature that effects all powers not random and has always been there.

Fact 2:  Frost had the same bug that was fixed in 17.6.1 so they fixed it once therefor it is not intended.

Fact 3:  The nullifier bubble is supposed to disable powers it touches (buff effect on you and if it touches the placed items) as it stands volt shield and atlas rock wall do the opposite.