The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Templars Of The Lotus Is Seeking New Members

(PSN)DubiousGerbil

Hey there Tenno, from the looks of it, you're in the "recruitment" section of the forums. So, I feel it's safe to assume you're looking for a clan to join. Well, allow me to extend an invitation to the Templars of the Lotus. Now let's not get hasty here, you obviously want some more info right? The cool name wasn't enough to sway you? Jokes aside, here's the info that you're looking for:

Basic Info:

The Templars have been around for roughly a year, and have been expanding ever since. We are currently a Mountain clan, and we founded on the principle of helping people. We ask that you join because you want to make friends, help others, or just wanna meet some cool dudes who enjoy playing the game as much as you. We respect those who respect others. In order to join, you must be Mastery Rank 5 or above.

Rules:

The rules are simple, and easy to follow. They're even listed in the MotD unless something comes up that would take priority. (i.e. rules changes, clan events, etc.)

-No racist or religious discussion in chat. (this is to avoid hate and toxicity in chat, not to discriminate)

-No harassment of other players will be tolerated.

-No random invites (this is heavily enforced)

-25 day inactivity limit. (if there is a personal reason you cant get online, message any of the leaders the reason why and you will be excused)

-2 chat warnings will result in a temporary chat kick. Repeated offences will result in being kicked from the clan itself.

Alliance:

We have our own Alliance which we recently founded, Blades of the Tenno. It still has that new car smell to it. We're always accepting new clans to join. We do indeed plan on doing Rails, so if you're into that, you're more than welcome here. Message me (DubiousGerbil) in-game to join up.

Promotions:

Promotions are based on the old saying of "do the right thing when no one is watching." Essentially, don't be rude, help others when they need it, and just generally be a cool dude and someone will definitely notice, and you'll find yourself promoted in no time. We don't do rank ups via completing tasks such as donations or the like, because then someone who may not be so popular with other members might get in a high-ranking spot.

Structure:

The clan has an organized structure, like a layered cake. We have one leader, 3 co-leaders, and several chat mods. Of course, we then have the most important part, the members themselves. 

Leader: DubiousGerbil

Co-Leaders: Jet0720, Lumyr20, risen633

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, I feel as though I've said pretty much anything. If you are interested in joining, feel free to PM any of the names listed above in-game or via PSN. We will gladly answer any further questions you might have before joining.

Hope to see you in our ranks, Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)DubiousGerbil

• 2 weeks later...