Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duplicate abilities in the skill tree?

ZIGS

Ok so I noticed there's duplicate abilities in the warframe's skill tree. I don't mean the boost version, I mean there's duplicate versions of the normal version. At first I thought they'd also act as a boost but I picked 2 slash dash and did comparison ingame, only to see there was no difference. So basically these skills are a waste? Am I missing something?

But I tried ingame the normal slash and charged slash and both travelled the exact same distance

are you saying that you do not know how to actually trigger powers? you do this by pressing the number key corresponding to the skill by default, for instance, slash dash would be triggered by the "1" key

They aren't the same. I can promise you they change as you spend points.

Also you are kind of going overboard with the topic posting op. Please try to look around the forum before posting new topics that may have already been covered. This isn't yahoo answers.

are you saying that you do not know how to actually trigger powers? you do this by pressing the number key corresponding to the skill by default, for instance, slash dash would be triggered by the "1" key

I know how to trigger powers, what are you talking about? I mean there's no difference between a normal power and a charged one (where you hold the button instead of just pressing it)

They aren't the same. I can promise you they change as you spend points.

Also you are kind of going overboard with the topic posting op. Please try to look around the forum before posting new topics that may have already been covered. This isn't yahoo answers.

I'm sure the moderators appreciate your concern but they're perfectly capable of intervening when/if necessary

I know how to trigger powers, what are you talking about? I mean there's no difference between a normal power and a charged one (where you hold the button instead of just pressing it)

You can't charge powers. They mean 'charging' the ability as in spending multiple skillpoints on it boosts its ability. You'd have to respect and compare it to just a single skill point spent in it.

I'm sure the moderators appreciate your concern but they're perfectly capable of intervening when/if necessary

I didn't say that for the moderators benefit. It was for yours. If you spam redundant topics on forums people, including moderators, tend to not like you.

You can't charge powers. They mean 'charging' the ability as in spending multiple skillpoints on it boosts its ability. You'd have to respect and compare it to just a single skill point spent in it.

Humm, that's weird. I'm pretty sure I read something about holding the button to boost the skill. I'm not at home right now so I can't test it

guys can i ask about something cant understand (when he tell me to use warframe ability what is that should mean)?

Are you talking about your "goal" when you start a mission, where you're told to use your Warframe ability once? They're talking about skill # 4. On Excalibur it'd be Radial Javelin. So when you earned enough energy to use the ability and press the corresponding button you'd see you met the criteria and then it'd go away.

Are you talking about your "goal" when you start a mission, where you're told to use your Warframe ability once? They're talking about skill # 4. On Excalibur it'd be Radial Javelin. So when you earned enough energy to use the ability and press the corresponding button you'd see you met the criteria and then it'd go away.

thnx man that was the answer i waited