Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Challenge Reward's Challenges Too Easy/difficult

HappyDavin

I'm not sure anyone else started a thread like this, I couldn't find one, so here you go.

Challenge Reward. Every time when start a mission, it pops right out at the bottom right of the screen for a few seconds, then it goes missing. FOREVER... until you start doing something that counts towards the side quest.

The problem here is, the challenges are either too easy or too difficult.

Easy example: Looter : Collect 4 energy orbs.

I join someone's game, there are 4 orbs on the ground, I pick it, and the mission is done before 5 seconds are up. Make it 15~20 or something

Treasure Hunter: Find 1 artifact module.
                                    Well, let's just say the possibility of not getting this done is just too difficult. Either you run throughout the entire mission and couldn't care less about mods (which I don't know why you wanna do that), or you are just so unlucky that the mission ended in less than 5 minutes and there isn't a mod drop, this is just too easy. This challenge counts more towards luck rather than skill; it shouldn't be there.

Hacker: Hack 1 console.

If you know you have this challenge, it is too easy, since you will aim for it every time there's a lockdown. And if you missed the challenge 1st few seconds in the game, unless you're a impatient guy who runs around unlocking doors the 1st second you knew the place was locked, this is ok. And it's considered quite a bugged challenge since you will fail it when it comes to infestation.

Difficult example: Stealth: Get 10 kills on unalerted.

This challenge is just downright impossible if it's not a Corpus mission (you can get kills of security cameras at the back to finish this). Especially when you can't stealth kill a Grineer Lancer or Crawlers.

Uber: Use your warframe ability once

For those who didn't know, the "warframe ability" meant our ultimate skill (4th skill), and it requires a kill from the 4th skill. This is more towards a bugged challenge than difficult, because warframes like Loki can never get this done unless it's used against Infestation.

Bugged Challenges: Rifleman: Get 30 rifle kills < Paris not considered "rifle kills". I know a bow and arrow isn't a rifle, but it isn't fair, change the name to "Primary weapon kills" or just omit this challenge and replace with Killer.

And it would be so good, if you could put the "Challenge Reward" at the bottom right of the screen when someone presses "esc", and notify completion in a better, flashier way (put a big Challenge Complete on the top of the screen with flashy lights).

Hacker: Hack 1 console.

If you know you have this challenge, it is too easy, since you will aim for it every time there's a lockdown. And if you missed the challenge 1st few seconds in the game, unless you're a impatient guy who runs around unlocking doors the 1st second you knew the place was locked, this is ok. And it's considered quite a bugged challenge since you will fail it when it comes to infestation.

Well, depending on the map you can just shoot a window though. But it also appears on defense missions where it's impossible to get. Or even better: in the dojo.