The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overdosed - A Multi Game Alliance

Vanist

banner10a.png

www.Overdosed.net

Hello one and all, my name is Vanist and I have been chosen by my Brothers and Sisters in OVERDOSED to be the founder of its newest game branch! Overdosed is a community of players who loves to game! Owned and Operated on its own network by people with a passion for gaming, Overdosed has become a home to multiple gamer's and groups across 20+ games. As leader of The Vanguard Order, a large and active casual gamer moon clan and ally to OVERDOSED I've been tasked with founding our own alliance and help bringing more clans under the banner!

What we can offer to your Clans

12063404_924428824259393_633228223965188

OVERDOSED is operated and run, both website and Teamspeak on the owners personal servers and company, meaning there's no need for donations (OVERDOSED is a non profit group, donations are allowed however). Many will also find that our rules are fairly simple and easy to follow. For Warlords all you haft to do is sign up to the website and log in at least every 14 days! That's it, nothing else is required, how you run your clans and the rules you instill are decided by you. Players of the clans can also sign up though it is not required for every member.

The Owner has even graciously obtained a lifetime 500 slot teamspeak to be shared by the games of the community.

He also offers a website/forums and a spot specifically for warframe and clans within the alliance! Rules and details are listed on the website above, in-game rules are established among the clans that operate within the games alliance. 

It does however go without saying this is a non elitist, ZERO DRAMA, casual gamer community.

We do daily raids, special events, and even top the Leaderboard records, but we do it without being rude or acting ego-superior in the community. Unlike some other alliances, we also do not  tax trade or resources. Rails when capped will go no higher then 10% tax, again not 99% like certain alliances. We treat the community fairly.

warframe%2B7.jpgWhat we desire from our clans

A willingness to be social, we should all work together and try our best to get along and be friendly

Avoiding drama or indifference, all current clans have a zero drama/trolling/discrimination rule. It absolutely does not and should not matter if your Male/Female/black/white/gay/bi/christian/muslim/atheist/etc. We are all gamer's and without knowing you'd probably play with them anyways. Best to avoid these topics all together, if you dislike someone just avoid them, its that simple.

Atleast 50 active players a day, this does not mean 50 online at all times. Rather we just mean around 50 people log in each day at any random time. A dead and inactive clan does no good for its allies.

A willingness to abide to OVERDOSED rules when on there website or Teamspeak sections outside Warframe squad. 

Some of the games have a no profanity rule (atm the no profanity rule is only for "The Old Republic" branch).

Co-operation among clan warlords, we should work together to hold rails, share resources, and assist each others clans, this does not however include leeching/begging.

Final Notes and how to Join

In all this is a fairly simple and easy going community. We seek fun gaming, not to make this into a second job. If you feel this isn't the community for you there will be no hard feelings if you pull your clan out. In all if your not convinced then please have a look at my own Personal clan and judge for yourself as the Alliance operates the same way.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/495904-open-recruitingthe-vanguard-order-friendlysocial-600-members-beautiful-dojo-all-research-teamspeak3-casual-gamer/

If you seek more info, wish to join, or have more questions please Contact Vanist in the forums via private messege.

To join the website you will need a recruiter to vouch for you, I can offer my recruiter name after  you have contacted me. Thank you for your time Tenno, I look forward to growing our clans together!

Edited by Vanist

• 4 weeks later...