The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Order Of The Weak, Looking For Members. New Players, Or Old Ones.

Heirmos

We're a casual clan, First and foremost.

Who are we?: We are 'Order of the Weak'. A Small, Casual clan with the Qualifications of a Storm clan. 

Current Members: Time of post, 15 Members in total. Most are active

100% Research Completion Rate (Discluding DoJo colors)

Alliance: DarkSide Collective. 42 Clans,

Motto: I Believe in We!

Ranking:
Ranks are given by Ranking Tenno, Mostly determined by Playtime and Activeness, 

Intent: The original purpose of our Clan is to help New Tenno while they learn their abilities again. Such as: Unlocking all Planets; Defeating all Bosses; Giving Information; Assisting in missions, When we are able; And answering any Questions.

We don't have much, But if you are interested in Joining and helping us Grow. 
Simply Reply to this with your In-Game name, And you will be invited to help us Tenno Build a Great Clan.

Edited by Heirmos

not to be rude, but "Order of the Weak" sounds like something for the ...well... weak... not very encouraging to people at all. that and the intent is that of literally 95% of the clans in warframe...  ranking system is also completely broken - I guess every active veteran gets to be a warlord? what do you all have that would make you different?  What gives the clan character?  Why would I want to join?  What does the motto even mean?

Edited by Firefly0037

not to be rude, but "Order of the Weak" sounds like something for the ...well... weak... not very encouraging to people at all. that and the intent is that of literally 95% of the clans in warframe...  ranking system is also completely broken - I guess every active veteran gets to be a warlord? what do you all have that would make you different?  What gives the clan character?  Why would I want to join?  What does the motto even mean?

First off, The entire point of the clan is to help those whom are weak to begin with. We are weak, Which means we have started off at the bottom.

You know what..

Our clan is different because we're not you, First off.

To believe in We, Signifies to not just believe in others but in yourself as well.

I believe in you, That you can progress and grow, That you will become something more than Weak

As long as you believe in yourself, And know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you'll grow into something greater. 

I don't just see this as a game, I see it as a community of players trying to get ahead.

Somewhere down the line you have a beginning, Where you are at your weakest.

That's what our clan represents, The weakest.

Then in the future when we become something better than that, We will always remember where we came from.

What makes us different is that we actually care, We communicate, Have an actual good community that's friendly and you can just... be there.

We're not focused on being the absolute best there is, It's vastly pointless, Like trying to stop the rain, It'll only be in vain.

I have been playing this game for two and a half years, One and three months on this exact account.

Ranking is useless, It only signifies how many Items you can fully rank. There is no Skill required for that, In the slightest. 

For my belief in that I have been considered weak, Only being Mastery Rank 9 For months now.

We are the weak, While you polish your guns We polish our skills.

We the Weak band together, Build from the bottom, Become strong together.

Never forgetting what weakness is, or where we came from, We help all those in need. 

We view each other as equals, Regardless of Rank. 

Seen as weak, We grow strong.

Seen as strong, Your progress ends.

Now that.... that is one hell of a recruitment post.  *standing ovation*

I wish we saw more clans with that ^ nice job.

Thank you very much, It's something I had been working on for a while. 

Mainly because it's something I truly believe in, Everyone gets an equal chance in this.

Even if they leave, We take pride knowing that we helped them move on to something stronger. 

Thank you very much, It's something I had been working on for a while. 

Mainly because it's something I truly believe in, Everyone gets an equal chance in this.

Even if they leave, We take pride knowing that we helped them move on to something stronger. 

mm... we are of similar mindsets.  I've trained both my clans and the alliance with a very similar mentality.  If you guys need anything, feel free to pm me.

mm... we are of similar mindsets.  I've trained both my clans and the alliance with a very similar mentality.  If you guys need anything, feel free to pm me.

Thank you, I am glad to hear. It is a very good mindset to have with you.

If I ever need something, I will look to you first.. Again, Thank you for thinking that We are worth helping.

I hope for the best for you, While you grow as Clans and as an Alliance.