Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Resource Booster/clan Cap

CreativeDestruction

Simply put, why has this not been done yet? Either an artifact that makes more resources drop, or at least a market item you can purchase for platinum like you can for affinity and credits. "AFFINITY BOOSTER: 40 platinum" "CREDIT BOOSTER: 40 platinum" No resource booster?

Since you need MASSIVE amounts of resources just to build a freaking HALLWAY in the clan dojo, this would help tremendously, and make Warframe more money, no?

Also please add a clan player limit so more players filter down to the smaller clans. My simple idea would be each player in a clan costs 1 energy in the clan dojo. That way a clan could add another 25 players each time they build a dojo reactor.

Everyone please reply because I know I'm not the only one who has had either of these ideas! Mods have been great about reading forums, but posting/bumping makes it easier to see (as long as you don't spam)

Note: This wouldn't be a physical limit to a clan, you can add as many players as you want to the clan, you just could not add on to your clan dojo until you build another reactor.
Another optional idea to add to this is if your dojo has more players than your reactors/energy can support, it shuts down your research rooms. This way you cannot just add only the rooms you want and be done, but have to keep building on to your dojo to support more players.

Edited by CreativeDestruction