The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr9 Looking For Active, Mature Clan

(PSN)PlagueGNM

As the title states looking for an active clan with mature players who like to have a laugh as well. I'm MR9 with 13 or 14 frames, and adding, I've done some vault runs, looking to have helpful people who don't mind teaching LOR (haven't done it yet), don't mind helping others. I just left my own clan due to inactivity, and low numbers, tired of soloing. If you think you might have a fit for me, hit me up on psn PlagueGNM

Thanks for reading

As the title states looking for an active clan with mature players who like to have a laugh as well. I'm MR9 with 13 or 14 frames, and adding, I've done some vault runs, looking to have helpful people who don't mind teaching LOR (haven't done it yet), don't mind helping others. I just left my own clan due to inactivity, and low numbers, tired of soloing. If you think you might have a fit for me, hit me up on psn PlagueGNM

Thanks for reading

Hi, I sent you a psn message about your post incase you check this first here is a link to our recruiting page I hope you find the information useful would be happy for you to join [url=https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/520229-updated-recruitment-edge-of-aggression-shadow-clan-11-spots-left/#entry6080278] Edited by (PS4)TheTinkster