The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan Recruiting - Adult Players

(PSN)romponifele

Hi everyone.

We are a very small group of adults who play regularly and formed a clan so we would always have a steady and reliable group and not have to spend so much time looking for games in the chat. Our clan is small and currently a work in progress. We have our dojo, some research, and we log in at least 5 days per week, often more. Our only purpose at this point is to have regulars and have fun, that's it.

We've been farming for stuff, hitting the void, the derelict, and would like to start doing raids. This game is massive, so there's no telling what we'll be doing next, but we do know that the game is more fun with regulars.

We aren't super picky, we are relatively new to the game too so new players are welcome, we will help you level and farm for whatever warframe or weapons you are looking for. We do, however, have a few very basic requirements:

- Have a mic

- Be on at least 3 times a week, but more is better.

- Be at least 18 years old (our group is made of adults ages 20-36)

I should add that, while some of us are on at different times, we are typically on at 7p EST or so during weekdays, and earlier and longer during weekends. 

If you are interested, hit me up with a friend request, my PSN ID is: romponifele 

Just send me a friend request and a quick message letting me know it's from the Warframe forum so I'm not wondering who you are. 

• 3 weeks later...

Still recruiting. 

We've added a few members and have gotten a decent amount of research finished. We have started raiding but are in need of people who log in 4+ times per week.

Everyone is welcome but, with our current goals and progress, I think players with a MR of 5+ will fit best.

If you are interested then hit me up with a friend request on PSN, my user name is romponifele. Make sure you add that you are from the Warframe forum so I know who you are.

Reminders

- 18 years or older

- Be on at least 4 times per week

- Have a mic