The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Of Sanctuarium, A Community For All!

Drakenguard

Hello there! We are Tenno of Sanctuarium, and we have recently upgraded to a shadow clan.

About us: I started this clan a while ago because I was sick of all the impersonal "Just business" clans i'd been apart of.

Nobody interacts, nobody wants to help, they're just there for the research and benefits. So ultimately I formed my own clan to build a friendly community where we help each other out and just have fun together.

Requirements: None! (sort of) I only require you be friendly, respectful, and don't be rude to the other clan members.

New players, old players, and players in between are all welcome here!

Policy on resource contribution: I do not expect anyone to waste their hard earned resources on research or building projects, I can do it all myself for the most part, but if you want to help it would definitely be appreciated.

What we can offer you:A nice friendly environment to learn, or just socialize with like minded individuals. Although i'd prefer this not be the only reason you join, but we are also nearing completion of all the research.

We are also apart of an alliance called "Brotherhood of Altruism" if any other clans with similar goals in mind want to join us! We're always looking to broaden our community!

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask me here, in a private message, or in game!

IGN: Drakenguard

Have a nice day!