The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Storm Clan | Dromus Tellah | Recruting New And Veteran Players

(PSN)sanemane213

Storm Clan Dromus Tellah looking to recruit Highly Active Members into the clan Ranks.

----------

We have 54 members So far

A decent Emblem until the next update

A cool Alliance [bank of Tennos]

99.9% of the Research Completed because WTF is up with those Knux Requirements....

0% Clan Tax so Transactions wont pull from your personal Stash on top of the Trade Tax. There's always the Clan Vault if new Players wish to Donate there.

A Two Story Dojo w/ color and still Expanding

And a 20 Day Inactivity Policy in place to add new members in old member's places if they haven't been on after the 20 day mark.  

We plan on Doing Giveaways once I get the Warlords situated n' Stuff. Prizes will include Special Weapons, Rare Mods, Sets....etc.

-----------

Also, with a growing Clan, I'm gonna need Warlords to help Govern. With that being Said, I'm looking to Recruit some Ruling bodies. 3 is all I'm looking for at the moment. If you wish to become a Warlord, Just Message down below with your Mastery Rank Saying you wanna become a Warlord(Looking for at least 15 or higher). We'll talk about it a bit in game, maybe have a snack, some popcorn, play a couple matches together, then you're there for a while. 1st 3 messages I see saying they wish to fulfill the Warlord position, will be rewarded the position, because....Reasons. So there you go.

Now, How bout them Rules Eh? I don't wanna make this too complicated and detailed...so I'll just get straight to the point, eh, points....

Rules of the Clan:

1. No spamming. Excessive Spamming will get You Expelled if reported, Whether it be Invites, the Clan/Alliance, Recruiting...or if a clan or Alliance member says your name in a fit of rage in the chats because said spamming....

2. We will help new players, but only to a certain extent. We're not here to play your game for you, Alright?. We'll do a couple matches, maybe we'll chat a bit, Watch a movie, maybe even get married...If something like "let's farm an entire set" comes up, and I don't know you that well, You're on your own...for the most part. We'll maybe get 2 part for you, then that's it. One part if only 3 pieces are required for whatever. Don't Like it? Your Fault.

3. No Scamming: Straight Up getting your butt kicked from the Clan. No exceptions. If reported, It's bye bye BootypipeJr. or whatever name they may have.

That's about it. Nothing Major.

If you have any questions, swing a message my way Via PSN or in Warframe at sanemane213. I'm always on from 9am to around 4 or 6pm in the evening. I got nothing better to do is anyway. Don't....Don't judge me.

If you want, follow the post to stay up to date with.....up...dates.... I guess?

Not much to be said now but, See you there Tenno? I don't know.

Edited by (PS4)sanemane213