Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Presets?

Momizer

I really like to change my gear a lot, and like to change the color of my Warframe and weapons depending on what mods I have on them. Same with my sentinel...

So I was thinking about presets. Maybe similar to the skin selection tab, you can click one of the presets you made and it'll change everything you set it to change such as color, mods, weapons.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Momizer

I really like to change my gear a lot, and like to change the color of my Warframe and weapons depending on what mods I have on them. Same with my sentinel...

So I was thinking about presets. Maybe similar to the skin selection tab, you can click one of the presets you made and it'll change everything you set it to change such as color, mods, weapons.

What do you guys think?

Someone said they had a wardrobe feature once upon a time. I would imagine it will return at some point. Very much needed. Also the stupid chat window has to be moved away from group health and lotus every time you play. Drives me nuts.

I'd also like to see a mod preset system. Like, an actual "loadout" system.

At the moment, there are certain mods that I don't have copies of, and having to strip down one warframe to re-equip another any time I feel like changing my role is...tiring. Especially since once I unequip the mods, they're heaped in with all the others, so I have to search through them...

I would kill for this. Moving all your mods around for all your equipment can be a very annoying process, especially if you are playing with a group and want to switch equipment for a specific mission. Being able to save and load loadouts and mod setups on demand would be a lifesaver.