Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amphibious Productions Wants You!

(PSN)turtletheblack

Hello fellow Tenno!

My name is Turtletheblack and I am currently in search of a graphic designer, a logo designer, and an editor for my Youtube Channel, Amphibious Gaming. If anyone is interested in joining a small, indie game company and learning about the game designing process then drop a comment or send a message. We look forward to working with you!

Well right now, the main thing I need is a logo for my company. I'm not looking for much, all it needs to be is a turtle. For the more technical things I would need someone who can draw a small portrait view of my characters in my game Equilibrium. Then as far as my youtube editor goes, that will be something I would need to discuss with them on a one on one basis. Thank you for responding though. If you ever find some time don't hesitate to contact me.

Hello fellow Tenno!

My name is Turtletheblack and I am currently in search of a graphic designer, a logo designer, and an editor for my Youtube Channel, Amphibious Gaming. If anyone is interested in joining a small, indie game company and learning about the game designing process then drop a comment or send a message. We look forward to working with you!

I wish I could but I'm only ......

I wish I could but I'm only ......

Only.........????????????

I'm a novice graphic designer. Pretty sure I can pull off logos, feel free to test if I meet your expectations, and do share some details.

I'd love to see some of your work. You can contact me at any of the following

Email: Amphibiousproductions@gmail.com

Phone:919-210-6219

Twitter:@amphibiouspros

PSN:turtletheblack

Kik; aequilibri

I'd love to get that logo in as soon as possible before I finish my website

Out of curiosity what type of game are you making?

Right now, I'm working on an Rpg in Rpg Maker called Equilibirum. 

As Overlord said, you can check out the thread where I have the link posted for more information

Edited by (PS4)turtletheblack