The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy bosses with reverse enginered warframes

adfx03

Well, yeah that wouldnt be so bad, especially like this for example

Firewheel: Grineer warframe that uses fire based attacks, is slow but very powerfull so you gotta move with strategy from cover to cover because his main weapon is a Minigun, he can do fire rings when everyone is near him and can use it as

some kind of cover.

Zero: Corpus warframe with freezing attacks that can slow you down, he is fast but weak to attacks and got 2 latos as main weapon, he got too the abillity to camouflage and sneak behind you so you gotta watch your back, his attacks are weak but he can be hard to defeat since its speed

If you got anymore ideas, post them

EDIT: Someone please move this.

Edited by adfx03

• 4 weeks later...

We can suggest to the devs that enemies discovered Teenos too and corrupted them, making different warframes?

Well that might me interesting, but instead of that maybe bosses in the missions, not like the Chacal, but something like a grineer with powers, they don't have to be warframe powers, or also rebel tennos

Well that might me interesting, but instead of that maybe bosses in the missions, not like the Chacal, but something like a grineer with powers, they don't have to be warframe powers, or also rebel tennos

But grineer with powers seems so.. expected. Corrupted teenos (with black suits and violet energy) would be more intimidating, or corpuses that are huge? I think that would be better.