Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heyyo Community!

YvYvYvYvYvY

Hey Community,

Maybe you've seen me anywhere, maybe not, but I'm here xD

The name is real and isn't a troll. I exist! Okay, sidestory's thats why you are here(hopefully):

I am >German "YvYvYvYvYvY" Matijewskij< (The name is my russian one and can't be followed), living in Germany and speaking English, German and Russian fluidly - and still learning spanish. Don't worry if you try to read the first name read it "Jermaine" that how it's spoken in english. I don't really have connections to DE, but still like them((Nice idea, concept and implementing - I love it, but it's like telling a teacher that you like him, he will just answer "no mark 1 for you!"). I started to play this game at May 2014 (or earlier can't remember). Stopped, because of the little "godmode and infinite closecombat skills - if bug weapon" I tried not to use it, but sometimes I accidently activated him and that ruined my interest in the game, BUT! now (some weeks ago) I tried it again and nothing happened - Thanks DE. I owe you a cup coffee. xD (damn it will get expensive)

MMhm ... ya what shall I say, I did some E-sport, was ESL-support for League of Legends(left because of some family intern problems), did administration, eventmanagement, staffmanagement(still administrating Teamspeaks) and s.o. lalala~ tried to make some game concepts on my own (got now tons of ideas - like 10 pages only of ideas - hopefully there wlll be added some more.), tried to write some storys for games or champions for league of legends.

Okay I hope you enjoyed it! I don't like to bother you and take your time! BECAUSE TIME is money, everyone knows it!

So I wish you a lot lot lot fun with WF and don't anger the dev and admins !! xD

See ya someday ingame (nope I'm not asking to add me).

Greetz,

YvYvYvYvYvY

(open to change the content if there is something unallowed in it)

Edited by YvYvYvYvYvY