Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ishtar Alert - Reactor Bp Reward Shown On Completion, Not In Inventory?!?

Ebeneezer

Morning fellow space Ninjas,

Noticed an alert last night (11:30PM GMT) that was over 8 hours till it ended. I think the alert was for Ishtar, enemy base found or something like that for the description with a good few credits reward and a 'random item' shown as a second reward.

The mission itself was difficulty 5 vs Corpus, Raid where I had to initially steal an artefact then was told to rescue the captive.

I took the mission this morning completing it at about 7:20AM (after waking up early to do the mission before going to work (which makes me even more grumpy, lol)) I was really excited to see that one of the rewards was a reactor blueprint. After closing the mission summary I checked my foundry.... it’s not shown in the list of buildable stuff (want to get it building straight away), checked my inventory.... it’s not chuffing there?

What’s going on here people?

Many tas

Eb

Same thing happened to me.. Finished the mission, after the reward popped up (the XP, mods and the Reactor BP) the game went to the loadscreen and then said I had lost my connection (can't remember the exact message). Normally when I get this "Lost Connection" message I still receive my mods and XP, but this time I didn't.

Bye Bye Reactor BP :(

Edit:

@Xoxile, really? that might explain why I got a Forma BP in my inventory XD

Edited by Wertron

It wasn't a reactor. It was a forma. It was the "After Livestream Alert" that they do after live streams. The icon of the potato is just a place holder.

Damn place holders. They aren’t as edible as potatoes.

Thank you for clearing this up, I had read similar replies to other posts but wanted to explain myself correctly. Just to confirm (being a nub) a 'forma' (mentioned in your previous replies to similar topics) is not another word for place holder?

I have seen forma mentioned but did not know what they were.

I forget that Warframe is still Beta sometimes :D

Kind regards,

Eb

Edited by Ebeneezer

Damn place holders. They aren’t as edible as potatoes.

Thank you for clearing this up, I had read similar replies to other posts but wanted to explain myself correctly. Just to confirm (being a nub) a 'forma' (mentioned in your previous replies to similar topics) is not another word for place holder?

I have seen forma mentioned but did not know what they were.

I forget that Warframe is still Beta sometimes :D

Kind regards,

Eb

No forma is not code word for place holder. It's an item used to polarize weapons, or frames. It could also be used for construction of dojo rooms.

Ah yes, thanks for clearing that up. I should have known that as I looted a forma blueprint from a random enemy the other day, I just hadn’t really looked into their usage/purpose, I also saw them mentioned on the patch notes but again must have mentally ignored this information.

Ta,

Eb