Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newb Reporting For Duty!

Marricus

Hey all,

Started playing this again just over a week ago and having a blast. Originally played beta a couple of years back but had too much going on then to really appreciate this great game. Seems to be a decent and friendly community and pretty much everyone I've met in game has been helpful.

Just getting into the void material and starting to collect some prime bits. I did purchase the Trinity Prime access pack so started with some nice items but not actually played Trinity yet. Have been busy leveling Excal, Ember, Mag, Messa and Volt Warframes plus tons of mods. Unlocking planets slowly....Mainly playing Ember right now and leveling up Veil syndicate for the fire quake mod. Enjoying the play style and speed of the game, it really is great.

Little about me - Old game player who has been playing MMORG since late 90's. Played most but was heavily invested in titles like DAOC, AOC, WAR, Neverwinter and Secret World. Born in North London (Gunners fan!) but have been living the expat life with my wife and 15 yr old son in Dubai since 2002. Work for a US based company in the Aerospace sector.

Have fun and hopefully cya around in game :)

Steve aka Marricus