Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Edit - What Do U Guys Think?

NeoAvoiD

Hay people i love to edit videos and i love to play warframe i made a video of warframe and edited it to the music what do you guys think about it?

I hope DE will make some options for record cinematics or fly tru the maps with out seeing the warframes :x

personally, I don't like AMVs, and I know a lot don't either. However, just a personal opinion, not here to drag you down. If you like the idea, by all means go for it, it's always a good thing to try something new and do something that you wanted to do. No need to give a damn about people like me for what I think.

personally, I don't like AMVs, and I know a lot don't either. However, just a personal opinion, not here to drag you down. If you like the idea, by all means go for it, it's always a good thing to try something new and do something that you wanted to do. No need to give a damn about people like me for what I think.

pointless post is pointless.

Great job OP, but you should give credit to the song used in the captions to avoid confusion.

Great job OP, but you should give credit to the song used in the captions to avoid confusion.

How is this pointless?

I express my opinion as I'm not a fan of this kind of video.

Then I encourage him to following his passion.

How is that pointless?

Watch the video till the end there credits for the the music artists + special thanks and what programms i used :P