The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Small Clan To Join

(XBOX)KN1GHTR1D3R

I recently started a clan and the plan is to keep it small so everyone knows each other and to also keep research costs low. All labs are built and research done minus a couple new items. Still researching colors and adding decorations. There are a couple members that don't play much anymore that can be removed to make room if needed. I'm on most days and can message me in game or here if your interested.

How small of a clan are you looking for? At Art of War we have a list of clans varying in size below Moon and Mountain. If you are looking for simply a clan smaller than Moon, might I suggest to you CFE. I proudly say that these guys have more Tenno Kills than anyone in the game, and I'm honored they fight in my alliance. If you are indeed looking for a Storm clan or even smaller we have those as well.

If you like you can shoot me a PM specifying the size of the clan you are interested in and I can get you in touch with any one of our Warlords.

And if you decide to go with another clan, I wish you all the very best in your journey through the Warframe universe.

Cheers Tenno!

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022