The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadowbane Recruiting! All Ranks Welcome!

redEY3

GREETINGS FROM SHATTERBANE!

Welcome one and all to our small Ghost Clan! 

I: What we are and our general theme:  We consist of four members with the ranks of 1, 3, 6, and 8. We entered the clan world as a simple friend clan, yet now we have decided it's about time to expand! Now obviously, with none of us past the rank of 10, we are NOT a serious hardcore clan by any means. Our goal for the moment is to have fun, enjoy ourselves, and to make sure you enjoy your time with us as well! Whether this means a twelve hour void marathon or just sitting in clan chat, you can expect to exit Warframe at the end of the day/night with a grand feeling! (WARNING: Grand feeling isn't guaranteed, but is highly anticipated!)

II: What we have/constructing now:  

1)  A small (yet fairly decorated) dojo! 

2)  Tenno Lab up and running, following Energy in it's place and soon to be the other two!

3)  Fully functional Trading Post for all your trade needs! 

4)  A marvelous fountain with Buddha in the clan hall to give you a homely feel (Followed by powerful incense)

5)  New additions to our dojo on a daily basis!

III: What we wish to achieve: 

1)  Less time spent in recruit chat, more time spent running missions with Clan Members instead.

2)  Expand our friend base along with building a stronger tie to the Warframe community.

3)  To host clan events to reward our amazing members and to show our appreciation.

4)  To overall have a great time and to share it with you all. 

IV: General rules

1)  Respect is a must. Not just to clan leaders, but to everyone as well. We are all human, let us respect each other as such.

2)  Please refrain from using racial slurs. It violates our respect motion, and therefore won't be acceptable. 

3)  Our members at the moment are all over the age of 18, so there is no limit on conversations that can take place. However, if we have younger members who join our ranks, we only ask to keep inappropriate discussions/remarks down to a reasonable level. 

4) Political talk is acceptable, but keep the following in mind: "Respect your partners views as they respect yours."

5) Any sort of Verbal Harassment or threats made towards ANYONE (Clan members, squad members, chat members, ext.) is not tolerated at all and will result in swift action and punishment depending on the severity. Even if you believe they deserve it, the best thing to do is to always be the better person and move on. 

V: Final Statement: Overall, yes we are a small group of consisting of four at the moment. We wish to expand, and have you expand with us. No matter your rank or what warframe you favor, you will always find a welcoming hand from us. All are accepted, and all are respected. Thank you for giving us your time. 

For more info or if you wish to join us, reply to our post or message us within the game! 

The Three Warlords:

redEY3

Dreamscyth

DarkHase0

Edited by redEY3

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to join if you don't mind. You seem rather well put together! I'm a brand new player so I hope you don't mind.

Edit: I've been trying to figure out how to message you in game but I've had no luck. I can't find global chat. I've checked options a hundred times and there's no toggle for global chat. I used the chat command of /g as well and that didn't work. So I hope to hear back from you this way soon.

Edited by HeadlessValkyrie

Not a problem at all! New or not, all are welcome! I apologize for the difficulties you've encountered by trying to contact us; I have just recently returned home from being away for the weekend! I shall try and send an invite to both of you! I am usually on at all times of the day, but the majority of the time I am on within the evening to early AM hours! Hope the invite goes well, and welcome to Shatterbane!

That shall not be a problem at at all! An invite has been sent to CBLT, as for you HotterZzone, it appears you are already in a clan. If you are happy with your current clan, I understand and am grateful for you to find joy in another warframe clan! If you wish to transfer over as well, we will be more than happy to accept you in as well!

Hello redEY3

I am looking for a mature clan that believe in helping others grow, doing raids or quests as a group and just simply having fun on a regular basis. I read the clans bio and I would like to be a part of your group, so that I can meet like minded people.  Do you have room for another member? I am looking for a place where I can help fellow tennos.

Thank you in advance.

Scourge333

I apologize for my absence on this thread, I have been preoccupied with other ordeals!

As of now, we have filled up our recruitment space. With our research rooms up now, we are focusing on energy, and expanding our ranks to allow more fellow Tenno into our clan! Keep in mind, this could possibly take another week to complete. If you wish to maintain your spot on our recruitment until then or until you find another clan to your liking, I ask of you to message me so I can put you on the list for the first to be invited once we upgrade! 

Till we meet again, fellow Tenno!

redEY3