Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Clan/squad W/ Voice Coms Est Time Zone

Synisterr

Hey! I've been playing Warframe for about 2 weeks and have been enjoying the game. It seems since this game has been out forever most people already have everything and its challenging finding people who are at the point of the game where I am at. I am looking for those few who are out of the Excalibur wanting to do mid game farming, void/key runs to gear up to be able to do end game content. I'd prefer to play with adults (21+) and people who are active on voice coms. I am active most days during the week 5-9ish EST sometimes a bit later on the weekends. If you are interested in forming a squad hit me up in game. IGN: Synisterr  

Hey,

I'll be glad to squad up with you to do farming, missions, etc. Got all frames and most good mods to handle all type of missions.

I'm also on EST and the same play times as you. So, we match up in terms of times, but I'm not much of a voice person since I play in different locations depending on where I am and sometimes, I cannot talk. But, I can set up something along likes of Skype of Google Hangout.

My IGN is the same as my username here. 

Please, let me know if you add me or invite before so I don't decline as I receive many random invites very often. 

Let's squad up and conquer the system, Tenno!