Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon And Warframe Slots

WorkEnergy

Just open a couple accounts and buy a warframe slot and 4 weapon slots on each, with your starting 50 plat.  Or dish out the 5 bucks and buy a couple extra. Maybe one day if we ever see plat to credits or credits to plat conversions..

Yeah if you want more slots just make more accounts, with a different starting warframe on each. You get 12 WF slots and 18 weapons slots.

It really seems quite silly to not have a way to get slots, since you can just make more accounts...

At least if they did it like TF2, in tf2 you only have 35 inventory slots but if you get something all the 4000 slots are unlocked. It could work in WF aswell, you could buy 5$ worth of platinum and have all slots unlocked and pay for reactors/forma/void keys etc.

Now it is really NOT WORTH BUYING SLOTS, you need to pay 560 platinum just to get all the slots, so you will be paying just to be able to grind instead of paying for the convenience of not grinding.

Edited by Story4

I was alerted to the fact that you can put in a support ticket to get a charge back to your account but in return, have your account banned.  If you haven't made it too far, you could do this and then follow the multiple account option, until/if there ever is a cheaper option. 

I bought quite a few, but I do agree that it is very over priced.  But personally, I think every platinum item in the market is over priced.