Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Blueprint Drop Rates.

ProfessorMeeseeks

I'm curious who else is having this issue. I have been farming mag, rhino, and trinity parts this past month. All in rotation. I normally start with Nef Anyo, then Vay Hek, followed by Jackal. Right now I am having to run 20+ times to get a single blueprint. Is this normal? I did not have this much trouble with Banshee, Ember, Frost, Saryn and Volt. In my opinion, this needs to be changed. I have been sitting with all my warframes maxed for about 2 weeks now. I cannot even get a new warframe because I can't get the last part I need. I'm nearing the point of just giving up on getting a new frame. Nobody should have to farm for this long to get a single frame.

Took me about 35 runs to get rhino, 20 to get trinity, 12 for volt,  8 for ember, 6 for ash.
Of course rhino was the first character I farmed for so the game hated me, but it seems to have gotten easier for me although I might take that back shortly.
Starting to farm for Frost and Banshee (helmet)

Ever since the last patch I've noticed a steep decline in frame blueprint drops.

What used to take twenty runs or so at most to farm a frame is now continuously going on and on. I have killed Phoris so many times I lost track and all I keep getting is Mutagen, nothing else.

Ever since the last patch I've noticed a steep decline in frame blueprint drops.

What used to take twenty runs or so at most to farm a frame is now continuously going on and on. I have killed Phoris so many times I lost track and all I keep getting is Mutagen, nothing else.

Exactly my point. Although...I got the two frost prime blueprints I needed back to back...I still think they need to rework frame drops a bit.