Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips On Gaining Plat & Kubrow Pricing

(XBOX)Gardener29

Question

8 answers to this question

Trinity Prime if she's on console yet. Dual Kamas Prime parts sell pretty high as well, especially the blade.

Vault runs is also a good way to go.

Sorry I can't really provide pricing, I'm betting PC and console trading is different.

Yeah trinity P is out, pretty sure console and PC have same release time for Prime Access.

How much does Heavy Cal and natural Talent worth these days?

The value of all the new stuff has plummeted on os4. I bought Kama handles and a blade for 10p each today. I can't sell a trinity system for 75p to save my live - it used to go for 150p easy.

But, yeah. Every set has a "rare" part. Focus on that part.

Kubrows are a mystery to me. I've sold some for prices u couldn't believe people were agreeing to, and other people turn up their nose to a fraction of the cost. Good luck there lol

Selling the latest prime stuff is a good start, like many have said. Specifically trin BP and kama handles (both of which are not the rarest parts of their respective sets, but drop from odd which you don't really need to grind keys for). But if you try to sell the common parts of the new prime stuff, you may not have much luck. I'd take a look at your inventory and see if you have some full, or nearly full prime sets. Underselling them by 5-10p depending on the set can really get you plat fast if you're in a rush. 

Edited by Flowen231