Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dissucsion Of The New Star Chart Or Some Ideas

--Soup--

Hello DE Team

I was wondering something for a long time now and probably you guys have been thinking something like this. How come we don't use the following     rphYTJp.jpg  

as a new star chart or as a alternate place that we can do our missions like the globally known hubquljH61.jpg

would it be hard to put planets around you where you sit and admire the stars I mean you guys make this for the beauty and aesthetic. However, it would look ten times more beautiful if we where actually able to play in it and do stuff instead of just sit and wait for something to happen also it has been bothering me that every time im in  the dojo I would have to quit out and then just go back in to go do a mission that we all planed on doing as a clan. It might just be my personal opinion that this room can be better and actually be useful to us. hek it  might just have dynamic themes instead of just staring at mars for your whole entire life. seriously fix this and make it useful

mPZB2EV.jpg

Seriously get rid of mars to red looks dry make me want to get water :/

I really liked Steve's idea

c2b4dcd099efa98284e76628b04eae3b.jpg

The whole regions thing.

Naramon Core: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Moon

Zenurik Fields: Mars Ceres (maybe others in asteroid belt)

Unairu Facalities:Jupiter, Saturn

Madurai Sphere: Uranus, Neptune, Pluto 

Varazin Expanse: Eris, Dojo, Derelict

(My guess from image)

I'm psyched about a more dynamic map, so the missions appear and fade. There are lots of issues with this, mainly with quests and such, but the idea would make a much more varied game. Mainly the mission nodes are not as numerous at a given time so its easier for people get groups.

What the TC is suggesting is like the original, which was better than the current, but not as exciting as the new idea.