The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Astronomical Astronomers [Teamspeak 3 Server] [Recruiting Any Player] [Clan Events] [Friendly And Active Players]

Soonercoop21

Welcome to The Astronomical Recruiting Page To All Things Astronomy! We are looking for any tenno who seek a community of helpful, friendly, and active players. We have 14 members as of the time this was posted and we look to expand to around 100 members. We have a teamspeak 3 server that clan members will be able to access in and out of warframe, a steam group, and we plan to host clan events, high level mission runs, and other fun events often. Anybody can join. If you are interested in joining you can friend and message me in game or post below. I will do my best to get to requests asap. Information such as our clan emblem, ranks, dojo, and more can be found below. 

F0PPEiN.jpg

0brQqdq.jpg

Our Clan and Alliance emblems. We are a part of the Remnants of Ancients Alliance.

Xykp7eR.jpg

pyR9HlG.jpg

zejSZ1O.jpg

Our Rank Names

NiXwfSQ.jpg

Dojo Map

ewQqUK2.jpg

PTjmgcE.jpg

scMno90.jpg

Dojo photos. The decorations are not complete, as I can not get enough resources to complete them by myself. As we gain more members I will be able to finish them all at a far faster rate. Our dojo has near 100% research completion and most of the rooms in the game.

4K5SSI5.jpg

Dv8y7GN.jpg

rqfSm0h.jpg

BBozh9L.jpg

wD18ODe.jpg

wD18ODe.jpg

DVnci5J.jpg

4ylKzOX.jpg

xuivYa1.jpg

Ki9nRHh.jpg

Guhob9Q.jpg

oeMRLBC.jpg

We hope to see tenno join our community and help it grow and prosper. If you are interested in joining, post here on the forum or friend Soonercoop21 in game for an invite.

Edited by Soonercoop21