Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone, I Am Bladeofruin A Canadian Tenno.... :)

-CM-Excalibur-

Hi I am BladeOfRuin, I am from Vancouver Canada :D

The -BE- in my name is my clans name "Berserker Empire" Iam the Alliance warlord of the Remnants Of The Ancients Alliance and also the Clan warlord of my clan XD

I have played for almost 9 months now and im still MR15 Due to excessive raiding and lazy to actually go to draco always because there is no fun to always having a repetitive level to level up gear in. I love duelling in dojo and doing weird challenges like melee only raids and weird line up raids :) Warframe became a therapy for me and it granted me happiness through most of the hardest times. I really am happy that I actually played this game.

Why did I name myself "BladeOfRuin":

Well Blade Of Ruin is kind of a funny name, the "Blade" portion of my name came from a game I used to played called Adventure Quest Worlds and there was this one sword i love called "BladeOfAwe" and it kinda made me wanna put a name "Blade" on my name, the "Ruin" Of my name comes from the words that come out from my friends when we do crazy sh** and they always say I ruin most of their plans so "Ruin" became part of it XD

Who made me play this game:

Myself XD

What is my favorite frame:

I actually love running excalibur, not for his exalted blade but for his 1,2,3 skills. I never actually liked the exalted blade due to its non thrilling feel of killing everything without effort. I usually use his #2 and blind everything around me and just shoot them with my vectis prime or do finishers with my dual kamas prime. His #1 is a mobility tool for me for escaping enemies like those bombards in the void XD and the 3rd skill is a mere crowd control to stagger enemies to allow me to have a window of time to escape the enemy :) 

What is my favorite weapon:

Primary: Vectis Prime, Rakta Cernos, Dread, Soma Prime, Opticor, Synoid Simulor

Secondary: Twin Grakatas, Akvastos, Synoid Gammacor, Sonicor, Vaykor Marelok, Brakk

Melee: Dual Kamas Prime, Orthos Prime, Galatine, Scindo Prime, Jat Kittag, Fang Prime, Glaive Prime, Prisma Skana, Tonbo

What is my favorite sentinel or kubrow:

Id say my favorite is my kubrow stalker, Hes a huras kubrow and hes bulky as hell. He is always by my side at times but when i incubate a new kubrow. Helios is my favorite sentinel :)

What is your favorite activity ingame:

Raids, Dojo duels, Fait KO challenge, Weird Challenges, and Challenges in general XD

Who are your bestfriends in this game:

-BE-Danbo83: I have knew him already for almost half a year already and he has been not just an ingame friend but a real life brother and crazy dude to be with and a joker to laugh around with. Raid buddy and challenge bud. He has helped me alot ingame and in real life. Thanks Dan! Hope we meetup soon!

-BE-Frantic Frog: She is the funniest and most happy person I know, Even at times when we fail a mission she stays positive at times and always there to help! 

Nadixel: This guy has been around me and has been helping me alot with my problems and problems in the clan, hes a very responsible dude and is always there for you. Really trust this guy alot!

GamerGuyYT: White homie and funny kid. Really good when it comes to doing challenges with me and dan, Some guy that always sticks around and acts all crazy at times. Happy i met this dude!

Seastorm-X: Great Advice Giver, Always there to help and loves trading :/ Idek why AHAHAH, Hes a pro at trading stuff ingame and is a guy id love to always tag along with. Thanks for the help you give me man.

Seilo: funny dude, loves playing draco :/ really love this dude, helped alot at times and always there to have fun! Miss you brotha!

-BE-VoltageKg: This dude who is funny as hell and very very awesome and awesome in general and hes the real embodiment of mtn dew and doritos mlg 360noscope xD

-BE-ClemAll ive got to say is, This guy is the BOMB

Real life favorite things to do:

I love Longboarding, Going to gym, Jogging in mornings, Hiking and fishing, Hanging out and going to dates with my girlfriend :3, Kickin it with my friends and hangin with them. I also love travelling and exploring the city :) and also i love playing basketball :)

WELL THATS ALL ABOUT ME AND MYSELF INGAME, HOPE YOU CONSIDER READING THIS. :) Have a good day :D

Edited by -BE-BladeOfRuin

Hi I am BladeOfRuin, I am from Vancouver Canada :D

The -BE- in my name is my clans name "Berserker Empire" Iam the Alliance warlord of the Remnants Of The Ancients Alliance and also the Clan warlord of my clan XD

I have played for almost 9 months now and im still MR15 Due to excessive raiding and lazy to actually go to draco always because there is no fun to always having a repetitive level to level up gear in. I love duelling in dojo and doing weird challenges like melee only raids and weird line up raids :) Warframe became a therapy for me and it granted me happiness through most of the hardest times. I really am happy that I actually played this game.

Why did I name myself "BladeOfRuin":

Well Blade Of Ruin is kind of a funny name, the "Blade" portion of my name came from a game I used to played called Adventure Quest Worlds and there was this one sword i love called "BladeOfAwe" and it kinda made me wanna put a name "Blade" on my name, the "Ruin" Of my name comes from the words that come out from my friends when we do crazy sh** and they always say I ruin most of their plans so "Ruin" became part of it XD

Who made me play this game:

Myself XD

What is my favorite frame:

I actually love running excalibur, not for his exalted blade but for his 1,2,3 skills. I never actually liked the exalted blade due to its non thrilling feel of killing everything without effort. I usually use his #2 and blind everything around me and just shoot them with my vectis prime or do finishers with my dual kamas prime. His #1 is a mobility tool for me for escaping enemies like those bombards in the void XD and the 3rd skill is a mere crowd control to stagger enemies to allow me to have a window of time to escape the enemy :) 

What is my favorite weapon:

Primary: Vectis Prime, Rakta Cernos, Dread, Soma Prime, Opticor, Synoid Simulor

Secondary: Twin Grakatas, Akvastos, Synoid Gammacor, Sonicor, Vaykor Marelok, Brakk

Melee: Dual Kamas Prime, Orthos Prime, Galatine, Scindo Prime, Jat Kittag, Fang Prime, Glaive Prime, Prisma Skana, Tonbo

What is my favorite sentinel or kubrow:

Id say my favorite is my kubrow stalker, Hes a huras kubrow and hes bulky as hell. He is always by my side at times but when i incubate a new kubrow. Helios is my favorite sentinel :)

What is your favorite activity ingame:

Raids, Dojo duels, Fait KO challenge, Weird Challenges, and Challenges in general XD

Who are your bestfriends in this game:

-BE-Danbo83: I have knew him already for almost half a year already and he has been not just an ingame friend but a real life brother and crazy dude to be with and a joker to laugh around with. Raid buddy and challenge bud. He has helped me alot ingame and in real life. Thanks Dan! Hope we meetup soon!

Frantic Frog: She is the funniest and most happy person I know, Even at times when we fail a mission she stays positive at times and always there to help! 

Nadixel: This guy has been around me and has been helping me alot with my problems and problems in the clan, hes a very responsible dude and is always there for you. Really trust this guy alot!

GamerGuyYT: White homie and funny kid. Really good when it comes to doing challenges with me and dan, Some guy that always sticks around and acts all crazy at times. Happy i met this dude!

Seastorm-X: Great Advice Giver, Always there to help and loves trading :/ Idek why AHAHAH, Hes a pro at trading stuff ingame and is a guy id love to always tag along with. Thanks for the help you give me man.

Seilo: funny dude, loves playing draco :/ really love this dude, helped alot at times and always there to have fun! Miss you brotha!

Real life favorite things to do:

I love Longboarding, Going to gym, Jogging in mornings, Hiking and fishing, Hanging out and going to dates with my girlfriend :3, Kickin it with my friends and hangin with them. I also love travelling and exploring the city :) and also i love playing basketball :)

WELL THATS ALL ABOUT ME AND MYSELF INGAME, HOPE YOU CONSIDER READING THIS. :) Have a good day :D

c: very intresting

c: very intresting

Hello and welcome! Yup, very nice intro. Like the fact that you included your friends. Best of luck to you and have fun.

Hi - nice intro man! :D

Hi - nice to meet you :)

Dueling with friends is a lot of fun!!

Nice intro, welcome aboard Tenno!

Hi welcome and cool introduction lol

Thank you guys :) nice meeting you guys aswell:) Edited by -BE-BladeOfRuin

• 3 weeks later...