Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alrightly, Here's More Clan Ideas. (Small Clan Help)

IntegrityKnight

Alright so after deliberation on the main subject that's gotten people up in arms, I have a few ideas.

1. The main problem most small clans have is the fact that the resources are high, even for a hallway. My idea to combat this is that the prices of each room scale to the amount of people in the clan, as stated before countless times by other people, BUT there's a twist when coupled with idea 2.

2. Here's the plan that I think would balance out the fact that resources would scale. After somebody leaves a clan have it so they cannot join that same clan again for a week/month.

3. The second major part of this is when somebody leaves a clan, they are taken out of the roster, BUT it would count the person as still in the clan for the sake of the item scaling until deemed fit (1 week/month) for it to lower the cost of materials. This will also cut down on hyper-clans that go out and recruit every single person they can without consequence.

One major problem I have is that it takes 5 Forma just for a cross connector. I myself am in a clan of only 4 people, and this is a tad outrageous seeing as how I'm the only one in my group that has spent any money on this game. I would pay 1-2 Forma a room for sure, but 5? That's pushing it. I know that this is Alpha version of the Dojo, thus why I'm putting these ideas up, but Forma, as it stands, is way to expensive to be blowing 5+ on one room. All of the other materials are fine, I can just go farm them, and I have no problem with the requirements being that high. I for one would actually like it if the other materials needed were increased, but Forma's need was decreased.

Whelp those are my thoughts on the matter, fee free to critique as needed.