The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Shadow Clan] Ancient Chi - Looking To Create A Small Community!

Xarth

Hello, Tenno! Before getting into the topic at hand, I want to mention that making recruiting posts are hard for me, so please bare with me!

So, a few weeks back, a couple friends and I ended up starting a clan for the same reason everyone else does, the weapons. Well, as time progressed we realized a handful of things.

1. Warframe is a game in which a small community is really fun as well as beneficial to have

2. We didn't bring back enough resources to increase research at a steady rate

3. We have a pretty cool clan logo, but only 2 of us actually wear it.

So, we decided to build the Shadowclan room, and open the clan up for other Tenno to join us as well.

Our clan is in an alliance, which I and LLN99(The other owner) moderate as well.

The only "requirements" are a teamspeak, functioning mic, and being on regularly, since we don't want inactive people taking up clan slots. Also a sense of humor fares well, we don't take ourselves too seriously.

As for additional information, we're all 17 year old Americans, but it doesn't matter where you're from! :)

Please respond with your reason for wanting to join, your IGN, and anything else you'd think we should know, and LLN99 and I will respond as soon as we can.

Edited by Xarth