Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Reinforced Storage Container In The Void And Everywhere Else.

Shadowoutcastoflove

These things are a pain, how and what are the odds of getting them each time in a raid and how strong does a frame have to be to see the raid people in my clan talk about raids like its money? Have been wanting to know about it since the first one I found was in a t2 capture under a lot of falling water. I understand they are rare but how can you know if you have a chance to find out if one is in the mission? In each place for say corpus, orokin, and grineer I found a rare one for the grineer and get nothing from it like I was wanting. I was hopping for the mantis and I get the part in the void and was killed by stalker while trying to leave from it all. But I was wanting to know how hard are they to come around if you come back to the same mission in the void. They have only showed up in capture for me and stalker seems to like to come around and kill me in capture missions when I find the mantis parts. They have a 1% drop rate but I was wanting to know can it go up alone or with more people? Like I'm alone with I'm in capture most of the time when stalker drops in and so does the very rare reinforced stronge containers. If you can tell me thank you.

There's an audio cue if one's around you. You gotta have your sounds up to a pretty good level to hear it though. And yes, Rare/Reinforced crates has more chance to spawn in Raids. They're doable if you understand the basics of them and actually has a pretty good team set up.

I see.. What are the drop rates for them in a raid? And thank you.

There's a good chance of one spawning in, and all containers has the same chance, albeit iirc they get reduced when one successfully appears. So it would probably be hard to actually get one unharmed in the new Jordas raid. Too many explosions.

There's a good chance of one spawning in, and all containers has the same chance, albeit iirc they get reduced when one successfully appears. So it would probably be hard to actually get one unharmed in the new Jordas raid. Too many explosions.

How does a raid world then? If it's something like a trial then how strong does one have to be to do raid because I know I'm not strong enough to do a raid. But if you ever have the time do added me join me in the game because I learned I do suck that builds for frames and weapons. I do know I do void more because I realize it's the only good thing I can do to get stronger. I have a Paris and a orthos both that rank 29 and a Loki, Volt and Mag, two being rank 30 and 1 being close to rank 30. I would love to try and get the mantis because I love insect and I know it's a ship but the name of the ship and how I feel towards animals is like why I want it. I decided I would not get rid of Loki do to him looking like a shark. And the rest I might when I have trinity prime and ash prime. But I can't find people to help me get them. I would like to know how to get a higher person even though my mods are not maxed out. I don't understand the point in mods but the weapons I do and I'm a bow user. Any idea on good weapons. I have the Bp to the Soma prime. And I would like to build it.

How does a raid world then? If it's something like a trial then how strong does one have to be to do raid because I know I'm not strong enough to do a raid. But if you ever have the time do added me join me in the game because I learned I do suck that builds for frames and weapons. I do know I do void more because I realize it's the only good thing I can do to get stronger. I have a Paris and a orthos both that rank 29 and a Loki, Volt and Mag, two being rank 30 and 1 being close to rank 30. I would love to try and get the mantis because I love insect and I know it's a ship but the name of the ship and how I feel towards animals is like why I want it. I decided I would not get rid of Loki do to him looking like a shark. And the rest I might when I have trinity prime and ash prime. But I can't find people to help me get them. I would like to know how to get a higher person even though my mods are not maxed out. I don't understand the point in mods but the weapons I do and I'm a bow user. Any idea on good weapons. I have the Bp to the Soma prime. And I would like to build it.

For Mantis, easiest for you without any Raids is probably through Trading. Albeit it also takes a quite long time. As for raiding, myself, my group haven't got a solid enough tactic for the new one. But hopefully i can help and tutor you through the old one when the time comes just so you can prepare.

Raiding doesn't need you to maximize a whole lot, just a good amount to make the build functional. Though, you might want to prepare and get some more mods first before you jump right in to ease your process and to make the actual progress of the raid smooth for you and your team.

Edited by ViroVeteruscy

For Mantis, easiest for you without any Raids is probably through Trading. Albeit it also takes a quite long time. As for raiding, myself, my group haven't got a solid enough tactic for the new one. But hopefully i can help and tutor you through the old one when the time comes just so you can prepare.

Raiding doesn't need you to maximize a whole lot, just a good amount to make the build functional. Though, you might want to prepare and get some more mods first before you jump right in to ease your process and to make the actual progress of the raid smooth for you and your team.

Okay thank you very much.