Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ze Mia, Reporting In.

Col_Helghan

Hello my dear fellow Tenno :)

Figured, it was about time I introduced myself a bit, given how I´ve been around since the early beginnings of this game but was forced to call it quits due to unpredicted events in my life, but now I´m back.

First of all, I want to say this is the best game I´ve played, and I´ve played a lot of games since my youth, not that I´m old or anything, still feeling like a 13 yo in my mind ^^.

All the positive things to say about this game, it´s unique, it´s fresh, it has got a lot of support from community and DE, which by the way are the nicest yet when it comes to support, seeing how rare that is nowadays, but that´s for another time/topic.

About myself a bit, I´m 26, lovin´ this gem of a game with burning zeal, currently wasting my time at work in an office, don´t laugh, I am junior administrative clerk, hating my work with even greater passion, don´t get to interact with many people in real life due to working most of the time behind a desk so it´s nice to wander off for a while into this sci-fi, grim universe :) / "A shame to see such potential squandered "

Usually in-game you´ll see me running around with Booben, given how I like characters with more of a gadget-type feel to them.

Don´t like offensive playstyle at all, and how I played supportive roles in most of the games before, for reasons only known to me, this is a must ^^.

Anyways, nice to meet you all, I´m here to stay this time, have some good time, skin some kubrows while at it...and that´s that. If you got any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome back in Warframe fellow Tenno!

Well, 26 is not very old in my opinion.! Well i hope your job will be more enjoyable in the future (because why not?)

Booben is quite useful. Be sure to keep him!:3

If you have any question feel free to ask. if you want to play feel free to message me or other people! 

Have fun !:3

Thank you all for the warm welcome fellow Tenno :) At least here on the forums where I presume people are more friendly and not insanity stricken as opposed to some in the game.

Hi!!

Nice to meet you - hope you get another job you enjoy more sometime.

Thank you friend, though unlikely as I´m also a security guard which is severely underpaid in my country so I´m stuck with the desk job ^^ Luckily I can lurk on forums as everything else is blocked online ^^

• 3 weeks later...